Job Title: Principal Analyst (M-19-12)
Location: Huntsville, Alabama
Job Code: M-19-12
Millennium Systems Services Inc. (MSSI) is seeking a Principal Analyst to join our team. Candidate will serve as back up to Government CH-47 Subject Matter Experts in the planning and execution of the logistics aspects of the Block II project. Support Block II Project Leads, including on-site support for tests and other events.
– Write and provide input to Statements of Work.
– Conduct technical review of contractor proposals to ensure that all aspects of the proposed changes are fully understood and that the Government receives fair value.
– Prepare white papers and reports.
– Review logistics data deliveries, including maintenance publications and DMWRs.
– Compare proposed technical procedures with supporting documentation for accuracy.
– Research discrepancies and recommend solutions.
– Track and manage logistics data submitted by Contractor.
– Research Army data systems (e.g. FEDLOG, LIW, etc.).
– Provide feedback to Contractor.
– Participate as an effective team member.
– Participate in studies and analyses.
– Brief logistics issues and make recommendations.
– Coordinate schedules between stakeholders.
– Analyze And Track Logistics Data Deliveries from Contractor
– Support and Participate in Planning Meetings for Logistics Support
– Other related duties as assigned
COMPETENCIES: To perform this job successfully, must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactory. The requirements listed below are representative of the Education, Training, Sills, and experience required.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE: Accredited BS/BA degree and 12 years’ experience; or HS Diploma/GED and 15 years’ experience. Experience preferably CH-47 related. Requires hands-on CH-47 maintenance experience and understanding of the use of CH-47 maintenance publications. Knowledge of systems acquisition processes. Technical knowledge of maintenance techniques, procedures, and directives associated with CH-47 maintenance is highly desired.
SECURITY CLEARANCE: Active security clearance at required level.
MSSI is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or genetic information, union status, national origin, age, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other protected categories by federal, state or local law.
Interested in this position?
Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or upload your resume here!